The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Civil Services Exam (CSE) 2022 notification. The candidates who are interested can apply for the Civil Services Exam through upsc.gov.in, which is the UPSC's official website.
The UPSC CSE application process has been started and the last date to apply is February 22, 2022, till 6 p.m. The UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2022 is scheduled to take place on June 5, 2022. Candidates can appear for the main examination only if they pass the preliminary examination.
A total of 861 posts have been announced by the UPSC, including 34 reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability Category. Candidates should note that applications only for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination are now being accepted.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022: Educational Qualification
Candidates must have a degree from a university established by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India, or from another educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, declared to be a university, or an equivalent qualification. Candidates should check the official notification for eligibility criteria and additional details.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022: Age Limit
The age limit of the candidate should be between 21 years to 32 years of age as on August 1, 2022, to apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022: Selection Process
The UPSC CSE exam is divided into two parts: preliminary and main. Candidates who pass the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) are eligible to take the Main Examination. The Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) is held to select applicants for the various services and posts listed in the notification.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022: How To Apply
- Go to https://www.upsconline.nic.in/, which is the official website.
- Select the 'Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC' link on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Look for 'Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination 2022' option and select 'Part-I Registration' option.
- Carefully read all instructions and select 'Yes' option.
- Fill in your details and click 'Continue/Proceed.'
- You will be redirected to Payment Gateways window.
- After paying the application fees, click 'Continue/Proceed.'
- Add your photo, signature, and photo ID card to the form.
- Select 'Continue/Proceed.'
- Choose a centre and click submit.
- Your application will be submitted successfully.
- Save the file to your computer and keep a printout for future use.