The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh has released the UP Polytechnic result 2020 or JEECUP results 2020. According to the sources, the JEECUP Sarkari result 2020 was released on September 28. Candidates who have appeared for the written examination can check their UP polytechnic result 2020 on the official website. The Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEEC) has conducted the polytechnic entrance exam in offline mode from September 12 to 15, 2020. Check the complete details about UP Polytechnic result 2020.
UP Polytechnic Result 2020
|Exam||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP)|
|Organiser||Joint Entrance Examination Council|
|JEECUP 2020 Exam Date||September 12 to 15, 2020|
|UP Polytechnic Result 2020 Date||September 28, 2020|
JEECUP Result 2020: How To Check JEECUP Sarkari Result 2020
Step 1: Visit the official website of JEEC - jeecup.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the link ''UP Polytechnic 2020 Result''
Step 3: The JEECUP results 2020 page will open.
Step 4: Enter the login details.
Step 5: Download JEECUP results 2020 and take a printout of the same for future reference.
JEECUP Result 2020 Online Link
- Click Here For UP Polytechnic Result 2020 - Group A
- Click Here For UP Polytechnic Result 2020 - Group B to K
- Click Here For UP Polytechnic Result 2020 - E1, E2 (Pharmacy)
- Click here for JEECUP website
What After UP Polytechnic Result 2020
- Candidates are advised to check all the details such as qualifying status after the JEECUP results 2020 was released.
- Students should also note that the UP polytechnic result 2020 will be available online only. No other means of the rank cards are available.
- The admission authorities will be releasing the schedule for UP Polytechnic/JEECUP counselling 2020. Aspirants should make a note of this.
- The sources suggest that JEECUP counselling 2020 schedule will be released on September 30.
- The seats will be filled based on the category-wise state open rank during the counselling.
In case of any discrepancy, one can reach to helpdesk email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates can contacts Toll Free 1800 180 6589, Landline 0522-2630667, 2630106, 2636589.