The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced UGC NET cut-off 2020 for June session. The Agency has released the UGC NET final answer key 2020 along with cut-off in online mode on its official website - ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared for the written examination can check their UGC NET cut-off June 2020. The NTA has released the UGC NET June 2020 cut-off for Assistant Professor and JRF & Assistant Professor for all subject-wise. It has also released cut-off marks and cut-off percentile for each category. Earlier, the NTA has also released scores of UGC NET June 2020 result. Check complete details of UGC NET cut-off June 2020.
UGC NET Cut-off 2020
|Exam||University Grant Commission, National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)|
|Organiser||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|UGC NET Exam Date 2020||September 24 to November 13, 2020|
|UGC NET Cut-off 2020||November 30, 2020|
|UGC NET Result Date 2020||December 1, 2020|
How To Check UGC NET Cut-off June 2020?
Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA - www.nta.ac.in
Step 2: Find the "UGC NET Cut-off June 2020" link on the homepage.
Step 3: A pdf page will open.
Step 4: Check the NTA UGC NET June 2020 cut-off through the search option
Step 5: Download the UGC NET cut-off June 2020 pdf and keep the hardcopy for future reference.
UGC NET Cut-off June 2020 - Percentage
UGC NET Cut-off 2020: Statistics
- Number of candidates registered - 860976
- Number of candidates appeared - 526707
- Number of candidates qualified for Assistant Professor only - 40986
- Number of candidates qualified for JRF & Assistant Professor - 6171
- Candidates for 'National Fellowship for Scheduled Caste Students (NFSC) - 4029
- Candidates for National Fellowship for Other Backward Classes (NFOBC) - 431
- Candidates for Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students (MANF) - 475
UGC NET Cut-off June 2020 - Percentile
UGC NET is conducted twice a year in June and December to select candidates for the Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) posts in Indian universities and colleges.