An official employment notification has been released by the Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) calling out for candidates to apply for the posts of programmer, research officer, technical assistant and senior technical assistant. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying for the posts.
- Programmer, Group Gazetted in the Directorate of Treasuries under Finance Department, Government of Tripura: 8 posts
- Research Officer, Group Gazetted in the Directorate of Treasuries under Finance Department, Government of Tripura: 4 posts
- Senior Technical Assistant Group C Non-Gazetted for the Directorate of Treasuries under the Finance Department, Government of Tripura: 3 posts
- Technical Assistant Group C Non-Gazetted for the Directorate of the Treasuries under Finance Department, Government of Tripura: 8 posts
The upper age limit is 40 years. 'Upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of ST/SC/PH candidates and Govt. Servants. The Government employees belong to ST, SC, & PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the General relaxation of 5 years available to them. '
How to apply for TPSC Recruitment?
In order to apply for TPSC Recruitment, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website http://tpsc.nic.in/
- On the bottom of the page Click on the link that reads 'Application form for recruitment'
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it
- Fill in the required details
- Two copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date
The last date to apply for the TPSC recruitment is 10 August 2017.