Telangana Public Service Commission (TPSC) has released employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineer. Job seekers should apply online on or before 11 July 2017.
- Govt Department: Telangana Public service commission
- Post name: Assistant Executive Engineer: 463
- Job Posting: Telangana
- Last Date: 11 July 2017
- Candidates interested in applying for Assistant Executive Engineer should have a bachelor degree in relevant engineering from a university in India established in incorporated by or under a Central Act Provisional Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/ All India Council for Technical Education or an equivalent qualification.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 40270 93780/- Per Month.
- Candidates should be 18 to 44 years as on 1 July 2017 and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD
How is the Selection Process done?
- Candidates are selected on the basis of Written Examination performance and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and the last step will be documented verification.
- Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 120/- (Rupee One Hundred Twenty only)
- SC/ST/BC/PH/Unemployed (age 18 to 43 years) belonging Telangana State: No Examination Fee
How to apply for recruitment TSPSC 2017?
- Applicants may apply through online through official website of Telangana Public service Commission (TPSC) from 6 June 2017 to 11 July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:
- Form Submission Starts From 06 June 2017.
- Closing Date: 11 July 2017.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed