The Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has invited the application for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Assistant General Manager, Senior Manager, Depty Manager and various other managerial posts. The interested candidates can apply before the last date which is September 4, 2017.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. Candidates should know that the job location for various manager posts posts will be in Kagithapuram, Karur district.
Vacancies and Pay Scale for TNPL Recruitment 2017
All the positions have 1 vacancy available.
- the position of Assistant General Manager (Production) has Rs.43400 to Rs.56500 as pay scale.
- The pay scale for the position of Senior manager (Production) s Rs.37300 to Rs.48500.
- The pay scale is Rs.37300 to Rs.48500 for the The Senior Manager (Mech) post.
- The Senior Manager for Instrumentation has pay scale as Rs.37300 to Rs.48500
- The Manager (Mechanical) position offers a pay scale of Rs. 33600 to Rs.42700
- The position of Dy manager for Production has rs.28200 to Rs.35300
- The Manager position has the pay scale as Rs.33600 to rs.42700
- The Dy Manager position for Quality Assurance offers Rs. 28200 to Rs. 35300 as pay scale.
Eligibility for TNPL Recruitment 2017
- The candidate must have a minimum of 23 years of experience in a cement plant for the position of Assistant General Manager.
- The post for Senior Manager requires the candidates to have a 19 years post qualification experience in a cement plant.
- The Manager post requires a minimum of 17 years of post qualification experience in a cement plan.
- For the position of Deputy manager the candidates must have a 14 years of experience in a cement plant.
- The position of Senior Manager requires an age limit of 39 to 46 years of age.
- The candidates applying for the Manager post must be 37 to 44 years of age.
- The Deputy Manager position requires the candidates to be between 34 and 41 years of age.
- The post of Assistant General Manager requires the candidates to be 43 to 50 years of age.
How to Apply for TNPL Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website -www.tnpl.com.
- Find the recruitment notification for TNPL recruitment
- Read through the notification
- Download the application form
- Fill in your details in the space provided
- Attach your passport size photograph and signature
- Attach all the other necessary documents with the form
- Send the application form to the following address - GENERAL MANAGER (HR), TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED, KAGITHAPURAM - 639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU