The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board(TNMRB) has invited the applications for the recruitment of Assistant Medical Officers for Siddha, Ayurveda and Homeopathy. The recruitment is conducted for filling in of 106 vacancies and will be on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service.
The final date for the online registration and the payment of fees is August 22, 2017.
The last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank is August 24, 2017.
The applicants have to make sure that they are qualified for the post that they are applying for. Candidates can apply on the official website of TN MRB.
The TN MRB will be conducting graduate level examination on October 8,2017. The examination will constitute of 200 objective type questions.
About TN TRB Assistant Medical Officers Recruitment Examination
- It will be a written examination.
- They will be held in Chennai and board will not be conducting an oral examination for the post.
- The exam will go for 2 hours and 30 minutes and will carry 100 marks.
- The question paper will be in the English language only and there will be no negative marking for a wrong answer.
For candidates who belong to the SC, SCA and ST categories, the minimum qualifying mark is 30 per cent and it is 35 per cent for the candidates who belong to other categories.
If qualified candidates are not available, or if there aren't enough women candidates for the selection against the vacancies reserved, then the vacancies will be given to the male candidates who belong to respective communal categories.
How To Apply for TN TRB Assistant Medical Officers Recruitment
- Visit the official website -www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on Online Registration tab
- FInd your desired post
- Click on Application Register/ Login
- Register as a new user, or if you have already register then login
- Follow the instructions as mentioned by trhe website.
- Download the application form and take a print out for future reference