Anna University, the organising university, has released the TANCET 2021 notification. Candidates who are aspiring for the entrance exam can check TANCET 2021 exam details on the official website at tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet. The exam is conducted for admission to MBA, MCA and M.E./ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan Degree Programmes for the academic year 2021-2022. Aspirants can check complete details about TANCET 2021 exam date, TANCET 2021 registration, TANCET 2021 login and application form details.
|Exam||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test|
|Application Dates||January 19 to February 12, 2021|
|Hall Tickets||March 5, 2021|
|Exam Date||March 20 and 21, 2021|
|Result Date||On or before April 16, 2021|
|Mark sheets||On or before April 20, 2021|
TANCET 2021 Exam Dates
|MCA||March 20, 2021||10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|MBA||March 20, 2021||2.30 PM To 4.30 PM|
|March 21, 2021||10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
TANCET 2021 Registration
Candidates who are seeking admission to TANCET 2021 have to register online on the official website - https://tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet/. One should provide details such regarding personal, academic and communication.
TANCET 2021 Fee Details
- Rs 300: For SC/ SCA/ ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu
- Rs 600: For others
- Note: If a candidate registers for more than one programme, one should pay the above fee.
TANCET 2021 Application Form Steps
- Visit the official website of TANCET - tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet
- Go to the registration tab on the homepage.
- Start the new registration.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the TANCET 2021 application form.
- Download and keep the hard copy of TANCET application form 2021.