Tamilnad Mercantile Bank has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the posts of managers in various ranks. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 140000. The last date to apply for the government job is May 19, 2018.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Posts||Deputy General Manager (Inspection), Assistant General Manager (Alternative Delivery Channel) and General Manager/Deputy General Manager (Information Technology)|
|Organisation||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank|
|Educational Qualification||Experience in commercial banks for Deputy General Managers (Inspection) and General Managers/Deputy General Managers (Information Technology), graduates with a degree in IT, or another relevant field, for Assistant General Managers (Alternative Delivery Channel)|
|Age Limit||45 years and above for Deputy General Managers (Inspection), 40 years and above for Assistant General Managers (Alternative Delivery Channel) and 45 years and above for General Managers/Deputy General Managers (Information Technology)|
How To Apply For Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2018
In order to apply for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2018, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log on to the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Careers official website.
Step 2: The list of recruitments will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3: Select the post that you want to apply for.
Step 4: Click on the link that reads Download Application Form.
Step 5: The application form will be downloaded to your system in word file format.
Step 6: Take a printout of the application form and enter your details in the fields provided.
Step 7: Send the applications to Tamilnad Mercantile Bank.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2018 Application Format And Mailing Address
Superscribe on the evelope, "Application for the post of *name of the post*" and send it to:
The Managing Director & CEO
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road
Thoothukudi - 628 002.
Quick Tips To Prepare Your Resume For The Bank Job
- Accentuate your experience in the resume, specify your achievements of your current or previous jobs.
- Read your job profile on the official advertisement thoroughly and mention the relevant skills you possess.
- Skills acquired from participating in sports and extracurriculars that make you an active personality can be added to your skill set.
- Summarise your resume in two pages.
Instructions For Application
- Take a printout of your application form on A4 laser papers.
- Print two copies, one to mail and another to carry to the interview.
- Enclose two copies of your photograph; do not staple them.
- Sign the application.