UK-based University of Southampton's Business School, which is one of the leading management schools in the UK with high academic standards and an impressive success rate in educating future business leaders, is going to conduct career counselling sessions for the MBA aspirants from Delhi and Mumbai from May 23 to June 1, 2016.
The counselling sessions in Delhi will be undertaken by Dr. Nuno Da Camara, Director of MBA, Southampton Business School. Whereas, the counseling sessions in Mumbai will be conducted by Mr. Saf Jeevanjee, who is the Senior International Officer at the Business School.
The students attending the sessions will be guided and informed about the Southampton MBA and other Management programmes offered by the University, their USPs, admission process, fee structure, financial assistance and scholarship criteria for the Indian students. Students with excellent academic background and professional experience will also be given 'verbal' offers which means that those students will have a strong chance of being given a formal offer once they apply for the course.
The MBA programme offered by the Southampton Business School is a 12-month duration course, comprising of 10 core foundation modules aimed at developing managerial and leadership capabilities along with the optional modules. The range of core modules brings attention to diverse subjects such as Managing Business Effectively in the 21st Century, Strategy, Managing People for Performance, Quality & Operations Management, Contemporary Marketing, Accounting - Managing & Measuring Performance and Corporate Finance.
Accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the global standard in MBAs, the Southampton MBA focuses on the highest standard of postgraduate leadership and management education. The applicants for this programme must have a first or upper second class honours degree in an appropriate subject from a recognised university and at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
Similarly, the degree should be in an appropriate subject with a level of performance comparable to that required from UK graduates. For English language requirements, applicants must score an overall of IELETS 6.5 with no less than 6.5 in reading and writing and 6.0 in listening and speaking. The fee for the one year MBA programme is £23,500, which is payable in two instalments.
University of Southampton is one of the world's top 1% universities well-known for its excellence in education and research. The University was ranked 81st in the world by QS World University Rankings 2015-2016.
It is one of the founding members of the prestigious Russell Group and has a multicultural academic community of staff and students, with over 6,500 students from more than 135 countries around the world. In fact, it is one of the only 43 universities in the UK to carry the prestigious AMBA accredited MBA programme.
Southampton's Business School visit to Delhi and Mumbai will be a great opportunity for the students who want to pursue their higher education from an institute having excellent international reputation for the analytical study of management and business.
Following is the schedule for Delhi:
- 23rdMay 2016 (Monday) - QS MBA Fair, Shangri-La's-Eros Hotel, Connaught Place from 4 P.M. to 9 P.M.
- 24thMay 2016 (Tuesday) - Aspire, Defence Colony from 10:30 A.M. to 12 P.M.
- 24th May 2016 (Tuesday) - International Placewell Consultants, Bhikaji Cama Place from 1 P.M. to 3 P.M.
- 24th May 2016 (Tuesday) - SI-UK, Connaught Place from 4 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.
- 25thMay 2016 (Wednesday) - The Combine Company, Prithviraj Road from 11 A.M. to 12 P.M.
- 25th May 2016 (Wednesday) - Edwise, South Extension Part-1 from 2 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- 26thMay 2016 (Thursday) - IDP Gurgaon Sector 44, Gurgaon from 10:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.26th May 2016 (Thursday) - The Chopras Gurgaon from 2 P.M. to 4 P.M.
- 27thMay 2016 (Friday) - IDP, Nehru Place from 10 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
- 27th May 2016 (Friday) - Study Overseas Global, Nehru Place from 12 P.M. to 1:30 P.M.
- 27th May 2016 (Friday) - AEC, Nehru Place from 2:30 P.M. to 4 P.M.
- 28thMay 2016 (Saturday) -IPC International Education Fair, Taj Mansingh Hotel from 11 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Following is the schedule for Mumbai:
- 30th May 2016 (Monday) - QS MBA Fair, Vivanta by Taj from 4 P.M. to 9 P.M.
- 31stMay 2016 (Tuesday) - IDP, Churchgate from 10 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
- 31st May 2016 (Tuesday) - GEEBEE, Churchgate from 12 P.M. to 1:30 P.M.
- 31st May 2016 (Tuesday) - Study Overseas Global, Churchgate from 2:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- 1st June 2016 (Wednesday) - Study Overseas Global, Vile Parle (W) from 10:30 A.M. to 12 P.M.
- 1st June 2016 (Wednesday) - Eduabroad, Santacruz (W) from 1 P.M. to 2:30 P.M.
- 1st June 2016 (Wednesday) -Edwise, Santacruz (W) from 3 P.M. to 5 P.M.
Students who wish to take an appointment with Dr. Nuno Da Camara or Mr. Saf Jeevanjee should send an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Meanwhile, for further information on the Southampton Business School and the MBA programme, please visit https://www.sbs.ac.uk/mba.