The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released exam guidelines for upcoming computer-based tests (CBT). The Commission has released the general instructions to candidates along with advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19 for various exams. Aspirants who are aiming for the recruitment exams such as SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, etc. can check SSC exam guidelines on the official site of SSC. One can check the complete details about Staff Selection Commission on the official website.
SSC Exam Guidelines 2020
Candidates should reach the exam centre as per the time slot indicated against reporting/entry time in the admit card. One should carry the following things at the time of reporting for the examination.
- Admission certificate
- Latest coloured passport size photograph
- Photo bearing identity proof in original such as Passport, Driving License, PAN card, Aadhaar card, etc.
- Face mask
- Hand sanitizer (small bottle)
- Transparent water bottle
- Printout of COVID-19 Self Declaration Form provided with the Admission Certificate.
SSC Exam Guidelines: Advisory For Candidates Regarding COVID-19
- One should follow social distancing norms and maintain a distance of 6 feet between two candidates.
- Hand sanitization will be provided to the candidates at the time of entry and inside the exam hall.
- Contactless candidate verification will be conducted at the exam centres.
- Ball pen and rough sheets will be provided to candidates.
- Candidates with any symptoms of COVID-19 positive such as fever, cough, etc. will not be permitted entry into the examination venue.
- The use of hand gloves at the candidate's discretion.
- Candidates should move out of the exam centre as per the social distancing norms.
Staff Selection Commission: COVID-19 Self Declaration Form
Candidates should submit the COVID-19 self declaration form without any fail. The form will contain all the details related to exam, candidate and exam centre.
It reads, "I hereby declare that I haven't been tested positive for Corona Virus or identified as a potential carrier of COVID-19 virus and I am also not having any of the symptoms related to COVID-19."
SSC Exam Guidelines: List Of Barred Items
Prohibited items are watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets (mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, head phones, pen/ buttonhole/ spy cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices etc) are strictly not allowed in the examination lab.