Spices Board has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Trainee Analyst vacancies. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 24 January 2018. The tenure for these posts is one year.
Spices Board Vacancy Details:
Name of the post:
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): 03
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): 01
Total no. of posts: 04
Job Location: Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria For Spices Board Recruitment:
Educational Requirement For Trainee Analyst Posts:
- Candidates should possess M.Sc. in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology.
Educational Requirement For Trainee Analyst (Chemistry):
- Candidates should hold M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology.
Payscale For Trainee Analyst Posts:
- The selected candidates will receive Rs. 18,000/- per month.
Age Limit For Spices Board Recruitment:
As on the date of 1 November 2017
- Candidates should be 35 years or younger.
Selection Procedure For Spices Board Recruitment:
- Spices Board will select the candidates based on their performance in Interview.
How to Apply For Spices Board Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible applicants can appear for the walk in interview along with the prescribed application form or bio-data form and relevant documents at the below address on 24 January 2018.
Spices Board Address:
Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab Mumbai, Plot No. EL-184, T.T.C. Industrial Area MIDC, Mahape, Navi Mumbai- 400 710, Maharashtra.
Spices Board Recruitment- Important Dates:
- Date of Interview: 24 January 2018 at 10:00 am
- Eligible SC candidates may appear for a written test along with a resume, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates (proof of age, education, caste certificate and experience if any) on the prescribed date to the office.