The deadline for registration for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2016 is tomorrow, November 22, 2016. Candidates can however pay the application fee until November 25, 2016.
The registration process for SNAP 2016 began on August 22, 2016.
Why SNAP 2016?
- SNAP 2016 is a mandatory test to join MBA programme offered by the institutes of Symbiosis International University.
SNAP 2016 Selection process:
Candidates who clear the SNAP test and are shortlisted will have to attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes individually. Click here for further information on SNAP 2016 selection procedure.
SNAP Examination Pattern:
- The test will be held for a duration of 120 minutes Total marks: 150 All the questions will be objective type Negative marking of 25% will be awarded for every wrong answer
Know more about SNAP 2016 Examination Pattern, here.
SNAP 2016 Syllabus:
Candidates shall be tested for their knowledge in General English, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, Current Affairs (of last 2 years), and Analytical & Logical Reasoning.
Click here for detailed SNAP 2016 syllabus.
SNAP 2016 Admit cards:
- Admit cards for SNAP 2016 will be available for download from December 2, 2016 to December 18, 2016.
Date of SNAP 2016 entrance exam:
- SNAP 2016 is scheduled to be held on December 18, 2016.
Candidates are required to take the following documents while reporting to the test centre:
- admit card
- latest coloured passport size photograph
- photo identity proof
- blue/black ballpoint pen
About Symbiosis International University (SIU)
Accredited to the UGC, the Symbiosis International University (SIU) was established in 1971. The university offers various courses including BBA, PGDM, MSc, BTech, MBA among others. For further information about the university, click here.