The Symbiosis International University has invited applications for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test. SNAP is mandatory for admissions into any of the Symbiosis institutes for their MBA programmes.
Candidates who wish to pursue MBA in any of the Symbiosis institutes need to register for SNAP and register for the institutes offering his/her choice of programme by paying separate programme registration fees.
Candidates who clear the SNAP test and are shortlisted will have to attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes individually.
Who is eligible to apply for SNAP 2016?
- Candidates must have bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised institute
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in their UG programme
How to apply for SNAP 2016?
- Candidates have to register online only on the official website of SNAP Test
- Application fee of Rs 1,500 must be paid through credit card, net banking or in cash or demand draft
SNAP Examination Pattern:
- The test will be held for a duration of 120 minutes
- Total marks: 150
- All the questions will be objective type
- Negative marking of 25% will be awarded for every wrong answer
SNAP 2016 Syllabus
- Candidates shall be tested for their knowledge in General English, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, Current Affairs (of last 2 years), and Analytical & Logical Reasoning
Important dates for SNAP 2016
- Last date to apply: November 22, 2016
- Last date for payment of fee: November 25, 2016
- Download of admit cards: December 2, 2016 to December 18, 2016
- Date of SNAP 2016: December 18, 2016