SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna Schedule 'A' public sector undertaking, has released the recruitment notification for Apprenticeship Training. The applications are invited from candidates belonging to Himachal Pradesh for undergoing one year apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 in multiple trades. The notification was released for a total of 230 vacancies. The selected candidates can earn up to Rs 10,000 per month. The last date to apply online for the post is December 31, 2019. Check all the details about SJVN recruitment 2019 below.
SJVN Recruitment 2019
- Graduate Apprentices - 100 posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices - 50 posts
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices - 80 posts
|Name Of The Posts||Apprenticeship Training|
|Educational Qualification||Full time degree/ diploma in engineering in relevant branch|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Salary Scale||Rs 7,000 to Rs 10,000 per month|
|Application Start Date||December 10, 2019|
|Application End Date||December 12, 2019|
- Graduate Apprentices - Full time degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices - Full time diploma in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices - ITI passed from any recognized University/Institute.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years as on closing date. The age is relaxed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and PWDs categories.
- Graduate Apprentices - Rs 10,000 per month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices - Rs 8,000 per month
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices - Rs 7,000 per month
How To Apply
Interested candidates are required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN's website: www.sjvn.nic.in. One should pay Rs 100 as application fee through online mode. The application fee is exempted for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The last date to apply online is December 12, 2019.