State Bank of India (SBI) has released the Specialist Officer (SO) admit card today, i.e., October 10. The SBI SO admit card 2019 will be available on the official website until the exam date, i.e., October 20, 2019. Candidates who have registered online for the written examination can visit the official website to download the admit card.
The Bank has released the Specialist Officer (SO) recruitment notification for a total of 477 vacancies. The pots include Developer, System / Server Administrator, Cloud Administrator, Network Engineer, WAS Administrator, etc. The online written examination will be held on October 20, 2019. Candidates can access the direct link to download SBI admit card 2019.
How To Download SBI SO Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website of SBI Careers - https://sbi.co.in/careers/.
- Go to the Top Menu and then click on the link " Current Openings"
- A new page will open where candidates can find the link "RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON REGULAR BASIS" after scrolling down.
- Click on the link to access the admit card.
- Download the online exam call letter for SBI SO.
- The admit card page will open where candidates need to submit their login details such as registration number or roll number and password or date of birth.
- Enter the Captcha code to download the SBI SO admit card.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same.
What After Downloading SBI SO Admit Card?
After downloading the SBI SO admit card 2019, candidates should take a printout and carry the same to the examination centre. One should also carry a valid original identity card along with the admit card to the exam hall.
- SBI SO Exam Pattern
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours 40 minutes (160 minutes).
- The online test comprises of General Aptitude and Professional Knowledge.
- The General Aptitude consists of a test of reasoning, quantitative aptitude and English language.
- Professional Knowledge consists of General IT knowledge and role based knowledge.
- The total marks are 100 and each question carries one mark.