The State Bank of India is busy with back to back recruitment notifications. After releasing the recruitment notification for the Probationary Officers, Clerks and Specialist Officer as Bank Medical Officer and Manager Analyst, the Bank has recently released the Specialist Cadre Officers on contract basis for Wealth Management Business Unit.
One of India's largest banks in the country, SBI, has released the Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) notification for a total of 579 vacancies. The contract period will be five years for all the posts. The selection of the candidates will be based on shortlisting and interview. The remuneration will vary from one to another. Candidates shortlisted for the Relationship Manager can earn up to Rs 15 lakh per annum. Interested candidates can apply online between May 23 and June 12, 2019.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Head (Product, Investment & Research) - 01
- Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst) - 01
- Relationship Manager (e-Wealth and NRI) - 486
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) - 20
- Customer Relationship Executive - 66
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone) - 01
- Central Operation Team Support - 03
- Risk & Compliance Officer - 01
|Name Of The Posts||Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO)|
|Organisation||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Educational Qualification||Varies from one post to another|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Salary Scale||INR 2 to 99.62 lakh per annum|
|Application Start Date||May 23, 2019|
|Application End Date||June 12, 2019|
- Head (Product, Investment & Research): Graduation/Post Graduation from recognized University/Institution. Knowledge and experience in market analytics and passion for Research in economics trend and products.
- Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst): MBA/PGDM from recognized college/University.
- Relationship Manager/Customer Relationship Executive/Zonal Head Sales/Central Operation Team Support: Graduation.
- Risk & Compliance Officer: Graduation and professional qualification in Risk/Compliance preferred.
- Head (Product, Investment & Research) - 35 to 50 years
- Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst) - 30 to 45 years
- Relationship Manager (e-Wealth and NRI) - 23 to 35 years
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) - 28 to 40 years
- Customer Relationship Executive - 20 to 35 years
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone) - 35 to 50 years
- Central Operation Team Support - 30 to 40 years
- Risk & Compliance Officer - 25 to 40 years
Candidates have to pay Rs 750 as application fee and intimation charges. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs 125 as application fee and intimation charges.
How To Apply For SBI Specialist Officer
Step 1: Visit the official website of SBI Careers - www.sbi.co.in/careers
Step 2: Click on the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer recruitment on contract basis
Step 3: Find the application link and click on it.
Step 4: Fill all the mandatory details
Step 5: Pay the application fee
Step 6: Upload the passport photograph and signature
Step 7: Click on submit
Step 8: Take a print out of the application form for further reference.