The State Bank of India, one of India's largest banks, has released the recruitment notification for the Specialist Cadre Officers. The recruitment notification was released for the post of Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II), Manager Analyst and Advisor for Fraud Management. The notification was released for a total of 65 vacancies. The selection of the candidates will be based on shortlisting and interview. The selected candidates will earn up to Rs 51,490 per month. Interested candidates can apply online between May 21 and June 12, 2019.
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy Details
- Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II): 56 vacancies
- Manager Analyst: 06 vacancies
- Advisor for Fraud Management: 03 vacancies
|Name Of The Posts||Specialist Officer|
|Organisation||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Educational Qualification||Varies from one post to another|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Salary Scale||INR 31,705 to 51,490|
|Application Start Date||May 21, 2019|
|Application End Date||June 12, 2019|
- Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II): MBBS from any recognised University
- Manager Analyst: Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA(Finance)
- Advisor for Fraud Management: Retired IPS Officer/ State Police Service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II): 35 years maximum age limit
- Manager Analyst: 27 to 35 years
- Advisor for Fraud Management: Below 63
Candidates have to pay Rs 750 as application fee and intimation charges. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs 125 as application fee and intimation charges.
How To Apply For SBI Specialist Officer
Step 1: Visit the official website of SBI Careers - www.sbi.co.in/careers
Step 2: Click on the SBI Specialist Officer recruitment
Step 3: Find the application link and click on it.
Step 4: Fill all the mandatory details
Step 5: Pay the application fee
Step 6: Upload the passport photograph and signature
Step 7: Click on submit
Step 8: Take a print out of the application form for further reference.