The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the Clerk Mains result 2020 on December 24. Candidates who have appeared for SBI Clerk Mains exam 2020 on October 31 can check the result on the official website. One can check SBI Clerk Mains result 2020 with their roll number. The Bank has also released SBI Clerk Mains cut-off 2020 along with the result. It has also released SBI Clerk Score Card 2020. Check SBI Clerk cut-off Mains state-wise list and categroty-wise.
SBI Clerk Mains Cut-off 2020: State-wise
How To Download SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2020
- Visit the official website of SBI - sbi.co.in.
- Go to the announcement section.
- Click on the SBI Clerk Mains exam Marks 2020 link.
- The SBI Clerk Mains score card 2020 page will open.
- Enter registration number or roll number
- The SBI Clerk Mains score card 2020 will be displayed.
- Download the SBI Clerk Mains Marks 2020 and keep the hard copy for future reference.
How SBI Clerk Cut-off 2020 Prepared?
The SBI will prepare the cut-off based on the number of vacancies, the difficulty level of exam and number of test-takers.
The official Clerk notice reads, "Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored."