Satavahana University Andhra Pradesh has declared the results for the undergraduate examinations for the first, second and third-year students of BCom, BA, BSc, BBA, BBM courses at the university.
Candidates can now download the results from the official website.
The results are also available in a zip file and the results have been declared in a college-wise format.
Candidates can find these on the universities website to check their results.
How to check the results?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link that reads "Result of B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / BBM / BA(L) I(Backlog) / II / III Years Annual, 2017"
- Enter your hall ticket number in the field provided and click on "Enter".
- Click on the notification that says "UG Annual, 2017 College Wise Results for the academic year 2016-17".
- This will begin the download of a zip file. Once it is downloaded, open the file.
- Search through the pages for your name, college and roll number (use ctrl + F to make the search easier).
- Keep a copy of your results for further reference.
Also read: JEE Main 2017 Results Released: Check Now!