The Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) released the results of the BTech 2017 back and reback papers for the first semester. Candidates who have been waiting to know about their results can check the results from the official website.
The results are also available for the first semester BTech main exams and a number of other courses for different semesters on the official RTU site.
How to check the results?
- Go to the official website
- Click on "Results" under the examinations tab.
- Fill in your class, roll number, name and the code provided.
- Click on "Show Result" once you have filled in the correct details.
- Download the results page and take a print out of the same for further reference.
About Rajasthan Technical University:
The university was established by the government of Rajasthan in 2006 and it has 129 Engineering, 4 BArch, 41 MCA, 95 MBA, 44 MTech and 03 Hotel Management and Catering institutes.