The Railway Recruitment Board has released the RRB NTPC answer key 2021 today, i.e., August 16. Candidates who have appeared for the 1st stage Computer Based Test (CBT) held between December 28, 2020, and July 31, 2021, can view their question papers, responses and answer keys on the official portal.
Earlier, the Board has released an important notice regarding the RRB NTPC answer key 2021. It has been announced that a link will be provided on the websites of RRBs to check the RRB NTPC question papers and RRB NTPC response sheet along with RRB NTPC answer key 2021. Aspirants can raise objections against the RRB NTPC answer keys 2021 from August 18 to 24. The Board has activated the RRB NTPC exam fee refund link for students. Here are the simple steps to access RRB NTPC answer key 2021 pdf download.
RRB NTPC Answer Key 2021
|Exam||NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories)|
|Organiser||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Exam Dates||December 28, 2020, to July 31, 2021 (7 phases)|
|RRB NTPC Answer Key 2021 Date||August 16, 2021 (released)|
|RRB NTPC Answer Key Objection Window||August 18 to 23, 2021|
|RRB NTPC Result||September 2021 (tentative)|
How To Download RRB NTPC Answer Key 2021?
- Visit the official website of RRB regional.
- Find the link of RRB NTPC answer key, question paper and raise objections.
- Aspirants need to enter their login credentials such as application number and password.
- One can access the RRB NTPC answer key 2021 pdf download along with the question paper and response sheet.
- It is advised to download the RRB NTPC answer key 2021 pdf and keep the hard copy for future reference.
RRB NTPC Answer Key 2021 Link
The Board has activated the RRB NTPC answer key 2021 link. One can view their question paper and raise objections through the link given below.
The RRB has provided an option to raise objections against the provisional NTPC answer key 2021. One should pay Rs 50 plus bank service charges per question to challenge the RRB NTPC answer key 2021.
The RRB NTPC recruitment exams are being held to fill up 35,208 vacancies in the Indian Railways.