The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Grade B officers for 2020-21 through a newspaper advertisement. An official notice will soon be released on RBI's official website rbi.org.in. As per the notice, there is a total of 322 openings for various posts. Willing and eligible candidates should grab this opportunity and can start the registration process from 28th January 2021 to 15th February 2021 through online mode.
Important Dates For RBI Grade B Recruitment
- Release date of online application form: 28th January 2021
- Last date to submit the application: 15th February 2021
- General Phase-I and DEPR/DSIM Paper 1 Examination: 06th March 2021
- DEPR/DSIM Paper 2 and Paper 3 Examination: 31st March 2021
- General Phase II Examination: 1st April 2021
Vacancy Details for RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment
According to the newspaper advertisement, this year there are 322 posts for recruitment of RBI Grade B officers.
- Officers in Grade 'B' (DR)- General-PY 2021 - 270
- Officers in Grade 'B' (DR)- DEPR-PY 2021 - 29
- Officers in Grade 'B' (DR)- DSIM-PY 2021 - 23
Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India or a permanent resident of India.
Age Limit: A candidate must be between 21-30 years of age to apply for the post.
Educational Qualification: Minimum of 55% marks from any recognised institute is required.
Application Fee For RBI Grade B 2021
The application fee for General/OBC/EWS candidates is Rs. 850, while for SC/ST/PWD candidates it is Rs. 175.
How To Apply
Step 1: Log on to RBI official website rbi.org.in
Step 2: Click on the New Registration option
Step 3: Fill in the basic details and click on save and next option
Step 4: Then fill in other details to proceed and submit the application.
Step 5: Select the payment option to pay the examination fee online