The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), under the Govt. of Punjab, has invited online applications from eligible and experienced candidates for filling 544 vacancies to the post of Principal, Head Master/Head Mistress and Block Primary Education Officer under the Dept. of Education, Govt. of Punjab through direct recruitment. The registration-cum-application process towards the same started on March 24, 2020 and closes on April 30, 2020 with May 7, 2020 as the last date for paying application fee.
|Name Of The Posts||Principal, Head Master and BPEO|
|Organisation||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Educational Qualification||Master's Degree/Graduation/Bachelor's Degree/B.Ed|
|Experience||As detailed in the advertisement|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 per month; Head Master/Head Mistress and Block Primary Education Officer: Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34, 800 per month|
|Application Start Date||March 24, 2020|
|Application End Date||April 30, 2020|
Age Criteria And Fees
Candidates interested in applying for the post of Principal, Head Master and BPEO through PPSC Recruitment 2020 must have attained 18 years of age as on January 01, 2020 and must not have exceeded 37 years, with relaxation in the upper age limit to reserved categories as per PPSC and Punjab Govt. guidelines.
Candidates must pay a requisite amount of Rs. 500 (All Categories) as application processing fee, and Rs. 625 (SC/ST/OBC of Punjab), Rs. 1,250 (PWD of Punjab) and Rs. 2,500 (Others/UR) respectively as examination fee through online (Internet Banking/Debit/Credit payment gateways) mode or SBI Challan mode as detailed in the notification.
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Head Master/Head Mistress||311|
|Block Primary Education Officer||75|
Educational Criteria And Experience
Desirous candidates applying for the post of Principal, Head Master and BPEO through PPSC Recruitment 2020 must possess the following qualifications:
- Principal - Master's Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce/Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed Degree. The candidate must have five-years teaching experience as Headmaster/Headmistress/Lecturer/Vocational Masters Lecturer or seven-years teaching experience in case of Government school.
- Head Master/Head Mistress -Graduation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University/Institution and B.Ed Degree. The candidate must have eight-years' experience as Master/Mistress or six-years' experience as Lecturer in any Government school.
- Block Primary Education Officer -Bachelor's Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University/Institution with two-years Teacher Training Course (Elementary) or two-years D.EI.ED or B.Ed from a from a recognized Institute. The candidate must have five-years teaching experience as primary school teacher in a Central/State Government school.
Selection And Pay Scale
The selection of candidates as Principal, Head Master and BPEO through PPSC Recruitment 2020 will be done through a Competitive Examination.
Candidates selected as Principal, Head Master and BPEO will be paid emolument in the following scale:
• Principal: Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 per month
• Head Master/Head Mistress and Block Primary Education Officer: Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34, 800 per month
How To Apply
Candidates applying for the post of Principal, Head Master and BPEO through PPSC Recruitment 2020 must register online on the official PPSC website at https://ppsc.gov.in/ and submit their applications on or before April 30, 2020 at https://ppsc.gov.in/Advertisement/openadv.aspx?id=1
Read the detailed notification about PPSC Recruitment 2020 for Principal, Head Master and BPEO here https://ppsc.gov.in/Advertisement/openadv.aspx?id=1