Pondicherry University has declared the result of Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) on the official website. The students who had appeared for the Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Post Graduate Diploma courses of the varsity may access the results after logging in with their examination enrollment numbers.
Results are available for these courses:
- The Pondicherry University DDE has released Bachelor of Arts (BA), Master of Arts (MA) Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) and several other results. DDE Pondicherry University has released the results of BA (Hindi), BA (Sanskrit) and BCom in UG courses.
- In post graduate results, DDE has released the results of MA (English), MA (Hindi), MA (Sociology), MBA (General), MBA (Ent. MGT), MBA (Finance), MBA (Hospitality Management), MBA (HRM), MBA (International Business), MBA (Ins. MGT), MBA (Marketing), MBA (OP and SCM), MBA (Retail Management), MBA (TSM) and MCom.
- In diploma, DDE Pondicherry University has released the results of PGDBA, PGDFM, PGDHRM, PGDMM, PGDPSY, and PGDTM.
How to check DDE result?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the results link from the homepage; "DDE Exams Results for June 2017 Session (updated on 23.08.2017)"
- Chose your stream from the next page open.
- Enter enrollment number.
- Check your results.