The Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD), Assam has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment for 1324 posts under various programs on a contractual basis. The willing and interested candidates can apply online through its official website pnrd.assam.gov.in.
The application process has started on 02 February 2021 as part of the PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021 drive. The last date to apply for the post is 16 February 2021.
PNRD Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Block GIS Coordinator||18|
|Block NRM Expert||37|
|Block Livelihood Expert||37|
|Gram Rozgar Sahayak||723|
|Asst District Program Manager||09|
|Block Program Manager||137|
|Gram Panchayat Coordinator||291|
PNRD Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess minimum qualifications in their relevant fields.
- For Block GIS Coordinator- M Tech/ME./MSc Degree Or MCA with PG Diploma in relevant fields.
- For Block NRM Expert- BTech/Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- For Block Livelihood Expert- Masters Degree in the relevant field.
- MIS Officer degree (Engg)- MCA/BCA/PGDCA Degree from any recognised institute with minimum 60% marks.
- For Computer Assistant- Graduate in any discipline from any recognised institute with minimum 50% qualifying marks. Candidates with basic computer skills will be given preference.
- Accounts Assistant- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce from a recognised institute. Distance Education (Degree) approved by DEC/UGC/AICTE.
- Gram Rozgar Sahayak- Graduate in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks.
- Assistant District Program Manager- A Degree in Engineering (CSE/IT)/MCA/MSc(IT/CS) from recognised institute with minimum of 60% marks. Knowledge of Assamese, English, and Hindi is mandatory.
- Block Program Manager- A Degree in engineering (CSE/IT)/MCA/MSc(IT/CS)/BCA from any recognised university with at least 60% marks.
- Gram Panchayat Coordinator- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce or Distance Education Degree approved by DEC/UGC/AICTE.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidate should be between 20 to 40 years of age. For Assistant District Program Manager the age limit is between 30 to 40 years.
The Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates according to government norms.
Citizenship: The candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Assam.
|Name Of The Posts||1324 Various Posts|
|Organisation||Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD), Assam|
|Educational Qualification||Refer to the official notification|
|Salary Scale||As per norms|
|Industry||Panchayat and Rural Development|
|Application Start Date||February 2, 2021|
|Application End Date||February 16, 2021|
PNRD Recruitment 2021: Selection Criteria and Pay Scale
The selection of candidates for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021 will be done through a written test which will take place in various centers in the state. The shortlisted candidates may have to appear for a personal interview to get selected.
The selected candidate will be paid as per the norms as notified in the PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021 notification.
PNRD Recruitment 2021: How To Apply
The candidates who are interested in applying for various openings in PNRD Recruitment 2021 can apply online through pnrd.assam.gov.in. The candidates will have to fill in all the details and submit it to complete the application process.