Jagannath International Management School (JIMS), Kalkaji, New Delhi has opened admissions for its two-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme for the Academic year 2018-20. The programme has the approval of AICTE under Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates must have a minimum 50% marks in aggregate in graduation in any discipline.
- Candidates should have appeared for any one of the national level management entrance exams - CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA.
Programmes with fees
- PGDM (Dual Specialisation) - HR, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship & Business Analytics - Rs. 6,75,000
- PGDM (Triple Specialisation) - IB, Marketing and Finance - Rs. 6,75,000
Along with the course fee, students also need to submit Rs. 7500 as refundable security. Students can pay the fee in four instalments.
How to apply for the PGDM Admissions at JIMS?
Candidates must buy the application form directly from the institute on a cash payment of Rs. 1000 or fill the online application form and make payment through credit card/debit card/net banking or they can simply download the application form from the official website.
- Candidates would need to go through a process for the final selection.
- First, written test score ( CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA)
- Candidates who clear the first step will be called for Group Discussion and
- Personal Interview will be the final process
Jagannath International Management School (JIMS)
MOR Pocket 105,
Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019
Phone: 09868239472 , 09953892274