During the 5th edition of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022, Prime Minister Narendra Modi interacted with students, parents, and teachers from across India about exam stress today, April 1, 2022, at 11 a.m. The Prime Minister discussed with students this year on how to stay cool and relaxed during the upcoming exam season.
PM Modi, talking about PPC 2022 mentioned through a tweet, "The enthusiasm towards this year's Pariksha Pe Charcha has been phenomenal. Lakhs of people have shared their valuable insights and experiences. I thank all those students, parents and teachers who have contributed. Looking forward to the programme on 1st April."
The enthusiasm towards this year’s Pariksha Pe Charcha has been phenomenal. Lakhs of people have shared their valuable insights and experiences. I thank all those students, parents and teachers who have contributed.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) March 30, 2022
Looking forward to the programme on 1st April. https://t.co/nvXedTvh9F
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022: Watch Live Stream Here
Pariksha Pe Charcha was set to take place on April 1, 2022. The event took place in New Delhi's Talkatora Stadium. This time, the focus was on how to create a stress-free atmosphere for students in preparation for their Board Exams 2022.
Pariksha Pe Charcha was held virtually last year on April 7, 2021. The engagement is usually limited to students. This year, however, parents and teachers were able to join in the conversation as well. Only students in classes 9, 10, 11, and 12 were eligible to participate. The winners of the 'PPC 2021 Creative Writing Competition' had been selected to attend the session physically. Others were allowed to watch it from the comfort of their own homes via numerous methods.
- Apr 1, 2022 1:47 PMPariksa Pe Charcha 2022 Concludes
- Apr 1, 2022 1:44 PMAdopt An Environment Friendly Lifestyle: Modi's Homework For Students
- Apr 1, 2022 1:37 PMExams Are An Essential Part of Students' Lives: PM Modi
- Apr 1, 2022 1:22 PMHow to Handle CUET Changes, Admission Changes, and Board Pattern Changes
- Apr 1, 2022 12:58 PMTips from PM on How to Overcome Failure
- Apr 1, 2022 12:34 PMParents Should Not Force Their Dreams On Their Children
- Apr 1, 2022 12:34 PMNEP 2020 Provides Multiple Entry and Exit Options in a Course
- Apr 1, 2022 12:22 PMThe Medium of Education Is Not An Issue: PM Modi
- Apr 1, 2022 12:11 PMPM Modi Advises Students To Stay Away From Panic Situation
- Apr 1, 2022 11:57 AMDon't Follow Toppers: PM Modi
- Apr 1, 2022 11:49 AMExams Cause More Stress in Parents Than in Students: PM
- Apr 1, 2022 11:44 AMAll questions will be answered on the NaMo app: Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Apr 1, 2022 11:31 AMPariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Begins
- Apr 1, 2022 10:54 AMLive Streaming of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022: Pariksha ki Baat, PM ke Saath
The slogan for PPC 2022 this year is 'Pariksha ki Baat, PM ke Saath.' This emphasises Pariksha Pe Charcha's mission. The interactive session was held for the fifth time. It began in 2018, with the first three sessions taking place in New Delhi physically. The session was held in virtual mode last year because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Pariksha Pe Charcha, according to the Ministry of Education, is part of a bigger movement known as 'Exam Warriors.' It is Prime Minister Narendra Modi's attempt to guarantee that young people live in a stress-free environment.
According to the website, 1500 students, 250 teachers, and 250 parents were chosen as winners of the programme out of all the applicants. The winners will get Specially Designed Certificates, PPC Kits, and autographed digital mementos from Prime Minister Narendra Modi this year.