Panjab University has declared the semester results for Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) courses. The University has declared the Panjab University result 2021 for odd semester exams. Candidates who have appeared for the written examinations held in December 2020 can check their Panjab University Chandigarh result 2021 on the official portal - www.puchd.ac.in. One should select the semester, exam type and enter the roll number to check Panjab University result 2021. Check the direct link to access Panjab University result by name search.
How To Download Panjab University Result 2021?
- Visit the official website of Panjab University - www.puchd.ac.in.
- Go to the Results section on the homepage.
- Click on the relevant course link on the results page.
- Select the semester and exam type.
- Enter the roll number.
- The Panjab University Chandigarh result 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and keep a hard copy of the same for future reference.
Panjab University has started releasing the result for UG and PG courses conducted between December 2020 and February 2021. As per the sources, Panjab University has released the results of Master of Arts (Sanskrit) 3rd Semester, Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) (4-year course) 7th semester examination and Master of Arts (Police Administration) 3rd semester exam.
Students should keep their admit card ready to check the Panjab University exam result 2021. The University has also released the scorecard for the students. It is advised to keep visiting the official website to track the latest updates.