Panjab University has announced the results of the Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (CET) 2017. Candidates who have appeared for this exam can check their results from the official website of the university.
When was The PG CET exam conducted?
- Panjab University CET PG 2017 was conducted on June 10, 2017, and 11, 2017 at centers in Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Hoshiarpur, and Muktsar. Those who clear the paper will be eligible for admission to various PG courses offered at Panjab University.
- "Dates of uploading of Tentative Merit List, filling objections and Provisional Merit List and counselling schedule will be notified at the online Notice Board of the respective Department/Institute/Centre," the university has said in a notice.
- Classes for the academic session of 2017-18 for about 49 PG courses will commence from July 24, 2017.
How to check PU CET PG 2017 results?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link for "PU-CET (P.G.) Entrance Test- 2017" and follow the link provided to the exam portal.
- Click on the notification that reads "Click Here For Result".
- Select your exam from the links which include "CET(PG) - 2017 (Except Forensic Science and Criminology)", "CET(PG) - M.A.(Journalism & Mass Communication)", "CET(PG) - M.Com (Hons)" and "CET(PG) - M.B.A. (for Executive)".
- Enter your roll number, select your course and search for your result.
- Download your result and save a copy for further reference.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, July 5, 2017, 11:43 [IST]