The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2017 has started the registration and counselling process. Candidates who have appeared for and cleared the exam can check register for the same from the official website of OJEE.
About the counselling process:
- Only those candidates who have rank cards of OJEE 2017, JEE Main, CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, NIMCET, GATE, GPAT and other recognized engineering entrance examination will be eligible for the engineering counselling process.
- The OJEE 2017 rank card can be obtained from the official website.
- Candidates will be required to pay Rs 450 for the admission process. This can be done both online and offline.
- Mock results will be published followed by choice locking facility and temporary allotment 1.
- Candidates who have been allotted can either wait for further rounds or submit an admission fee of Rs 25,000 (Rs 5000 as university registration fee and Rs 20,000 as admission fee for the allotted.
How to register for OJEE counseling 2017?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link for "Registration and counselling".
- Click on "New candidate registration" to register and login.
- Fill in the details in the fields provided, upload the necessary documents and fill in your choices.
- Recheck the information you have filled in to correct any errors before submitting the details.
- Remember to keep a copy of the page for further reference.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Friday, June 23, 2017, 17:56 [IST]