The admit cards of the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2017 have been released. Candidates can download it on OJEE official website.
How to download OJEE admit cards?
In order to download OJEE admit cards, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website ojee.nic.in
- Click on the link, 'Download Admit Card - OJEE 2017'
- Choose the appropriate form from the drop-down links
- Enter your application number and password in the log in form
- Click on the link, 'Download Admit Card'
- Save it to your computer and take a printout for future reference
The exam will be conducted on May 14 in three following shifts:
First shift: 9 am to 11 am
Second shift: 12 noon to 1 pm
Third shift: 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm, 2:30 to 4:30 pm
The candidates are directed to download two copies of the admit card from the website.
- Last date to print the admit card is April 25
- If the candidate does not print it before April 25, the he/she must contact OJEE 2017 office before April 30.
- The exam is on May 14
The exam will consist of multiple choice type questions. The number of questions will be 60 per each hour of examination. Each correct answer will fetch four marks, one mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
OJEE is a government approved exam which is conducted for admission to first year degree courses in Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Pharmacy, Integrated MBA, Lateral entry to second year engineering/technology/pharmacy/MCA and first year Master's degree course in MCA, MBA, MTech/ MPlan/MArch/MPharm.