The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination results (OJEE 2017 results) have been declared declared by the board yesterday (May 31).
OJEE 2017 Toppers List
- Ritesh Meher has topped in homeopathy and pharmacy
- Pragyashree Sahu has topped in MBA
- Ananda Prasad Behera has topped in MCA
- Amrit Kumar Jethi topped in MTech discipline
How to check the OJEE 2017 results?
In order to check the OJEE 2017 results, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website ojee.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on 'rank card' displaying towards the right side of the page
- A log in page will open.
- Fill in your roll number
- Your score and rank will be displayed
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference
When was OJEE 2017 held?
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)-Mains was held across the state on May 14 at 88 centres in 21 cities spread across the state.
Why is OJEE held?
OJEE is the entrance examination for entry into various disciplines like MBA, MCA, pharmacy, lateral entry for engineering and technology in Odisha.
How many people took part in OJEE 2017?
Around 52,565 students had enrolled in the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)-Mains. Nearly 85 percent of the students had finally appeared the entrance test while 15 percent students remained absent.