The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha has started the online application process of the Odisha HSC exam 2023 on September 24. School principals or heads can register the Class 9 students for HSC examinations on the official website- bseodisha.ac.in. Students should note that the enrollment can be done only by school heads for the HSC 2023 examination. The online registration window will be available between September 24 and October 8, 2021. Check the Odisha HSC exam 2023 registration link and other details.
Odisha HSC Exam 2023: How To Enroll?
Step 1: Visit the official website of BSE Odisha - bseodisha.ac.in
Step 2: Click on the link "Online registration for HSC Exam 2023" on the homepage.
Step 3: The Odisha HSC exam 2023 page will open.
Step 4: Enter the school code and password to login.
Step 5: Fill in the details and submit.
Step 6: Download the form and take a printout of the same.
Details Required For Filling Up of Application
a. School Profile
b. Student Registration
c. Registered Student List
d. Registered Teachers List
e. Download Descriptive Roll Sheet
f. Change Password
School Profile Details
1. Address of School
2. Pin code
4. School Situated
5. Name of the Block/NAC/Municipality
6. School Category
7. Type of School
8. Name of the Back
9. Name of the Bank Branch
10. Bank Account Number
11. Bank IFSC Code
12. Maximum Capacity of the School if Selected as examination Centre
13. Name of the Head of Institution
14. Cell No. of the Head
15. Email ID of School
16. Full Signature of Head of the Institution (Maximum size 30KB)
Student Registration Form Details
1. Name of the Candidate
2. Mother's Name
3. Father's Name
7. Student Category (SR/QR)
8. Date of Birth
9. Guardian Mobile No
10. Date of Admission in School
11. Appearing Code (A)
12. Cancelled T.C. No. & Date
13. First Language/Second Language/Third Language
14. Bank & Branch Name
15. Bank IFSC Code
16. Bank Account No
17. Whether Physically Challenged (if yes, Type of Physically Handicapped)
18. participated in the National level games and sports (if yes, then the certificate should be upload)
20. Pin code
22. Passport Size Photo (Size should be less than 50 KB)
23. Full Signature of the Candidate (Size should be less than 30 KB)