The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of HRD, has released a recruitment notification for the post of PGT (Post-Graduate Teacher), TGT (Trained-Graduate Teacher), Miscellaneous category of Teachers, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerk. The shortlisted candidates will be placed in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas/ HQ/ Regional Offices of NVS.
The recruitment notification was released for a total of 2370 vacancies. The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination/ computer based-test (CBT) and interview/ personal interaction put together. The selected candidates can earn up to Rs 2,09,200 per month. Interested candidates can apply online until August 9, 2019.
NVS Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Commissioner: 5 posts
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): 430 posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT): 1154 posts
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers: 564 posts
- Female Staff Nurse: 55 posts
- Legal Assistant: 1 post
- Catering Assistant: 26 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 135 posts
|Name Of The Posts||PGT, TGT, Lower Division Clerk, Catering Assistant, Female Staff Nurse and Assistant Commissioner|
|Organisation||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Educational Qualification||Varies from one post to another|
|Job Location||NVS Regional Offices|
|Salary Scale||INR 26,250 to 32,500 per month|
|Application Start Date||July 10, 2019|
|Application End Date||August 9, 2019|
NVS Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualification
- Assistant Commissioner: Master's Degree in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce with 5 Yrs. Experience.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): PG Degree in Related Trade with 50% Marks & Passed B.Ed Exam.
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT): Bachelor Degree in Related Trade with 50% Marks & Passed B.Ed Exam.
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers: Degree, Skill in word-processing & data entry with a one-year Computer Diploma.
- Female Staff Nurse: XII Class/ equivalent/ B.Sc (Nursing)
- Legal Assistant: Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Catering Assistant: SSC (10th Class)/ 12th Class from CBSE & Three Years Diploma
- Lower Division Clerk: Passed 10+2 Exam with 50% Marks and English Typing 30 WPM, Hindi 25 WPM.
NVS Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- Registration Open - July 10, 2019
- Registration Closes - August 9, 2019
- Fee deposit opens - July 10, 2019
- Fee deposit closes - August 12, 2019
- Date of Written Examination/CBT - September 5 to 10, 2019 (tentative)
NVS Recruitment 2019: Application Fee Details
- Rs 1500 for the post of Assistant Commissioner
- Rs 1200 for the post of PGT, TGT, Miscellaneous Category Teachers & Female Staff Nurse
- Rs 1000 for the post of Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerk
NVS Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
- Assistant Commissioner: 45 years maximum
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): Not exceeding 40 years
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT): Not exceeding 35 years
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers: Not exceeding 35 years
- Female Staff Nurse: Up to 35 years
- Legal Assistant: 18 to 32 years
- Catering Assistant: Up to 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 27 years
- * Age relaxation will be provided to reserved categories.
How To Apply For NVS Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria set by the NVS can apply online on the official website between July 10 and August 9, 2019. One should pay the application fee to successfully submit the application form.