One amongst Navratna companies, Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC), has released a notification for engagement of apprentices. It invites online applications from the eligible diploma holders in engineering candidates hailing from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep. Candidates passed during 2017/ 2018/ 2019 are eligible to apply online for the apprentice.
The duration of the training is one year and a monthly stipend is Rs 12,185. The notification was released for a total of 170 vacancies. The selection of the candidates will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. The last date to apply online for NLC India Limited is June 4, 2019.
NLC Recruitment - Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Chemical Engineering - 12 vacancies
- Civil Engineering - 04 vacancies
- Computer Engineering - 15 vacancies
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering - 48 vacancies
- Electronics & Communication Engineering - 07 vacancies
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering - 04 vacancies
- Mechanical Engineering - 73 vacancies
- Mining Engineering - 07 vacancies
|Name Of The Posts||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Organisation||Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in engineering or technology|
|Job Location||NLC India Ltd|
|Salary Scale||12,185 per month|
|Application Start Date||May 20, 2019|
|Application End Date||June 4, 2019|
A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a state council or board of technical education. One can also possess a diploma in engineering or technology granted by a University in relevant discipline. The diploma in engineering and technology granted by an Institution recognized by the state government or central government are also allowed to apply online.
Candidates have to note that the age limit will be followed as per apprenticeship rules.
How To Apply
Step 1: First, candidates should enrol in the www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
Step 2: After enrolling, they should visit the Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) to apply online.
Step 3: Go to "Candidate Login"
Step 4: Enter the login details to apply online.
Step 5: Submit the application form after filling up all the mandatory fields.
- Online application starting date - May 20, 2019
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal - June 02, 2019
- Last date for applying NLC India Limited - June 04, 2019
- Declaration of the shortlisted list - June 10, 2019
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates - June 17, 2019