National Institute Of Technology, Warangal, School of Management, has announced the admission details for MBA for the academic year of 2014. This MBA programme is offered to engineering graduates. NIT Warangal, was honoured with B-school award by Amar Ujala and Bloomberg & ABP News.
The applications are invited for admission into the two-year full time MBA.
- First Class Bachelor's Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology with atleast 60% marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA
- A valid CAT /MAT score.
- Application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates).
- Applications are to be submitted along with photocopies of necessary certificates and Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of:
Director, NIT Warangal,
payable at S.B.H,
NIT Warangal Branch (Code No. 20149)
or any other Nationalized Bank payable at Warangal.
- Name, address and contact number of the candidate should be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Admissions are made on All India Basis.
- Selection will be based on valid CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview
- Last date for receipt of filled in Application form along with requisite DD by post / hand: 28-02-2014
- List of Short listed Candidates (On the Institute Website): 15-03-2014
- Date & Time of GD and Interview: 11 & 12th April, 2014
- Candidates awaiting the results of the final semester/year may also apply. But they should submit the final marks list before 15th September, 2014 in case they are selected. Failing to submit all the required certificates before due date will result in cancellation of admission.
The Associate Dean-Admissions,
National Institute of Technology,
Warangal - 506 004, A.P.
Click here to download application form and for further details