The era of medical diagnosis and therapy involves the conglomeration of different fields of engineering into human life sciences. Efficiency of this intercession is graded and classified as per its application for human welfare.
The course objective is to have more emphasis in medical technology towards establishment of the modern health care system.
The course coverage will have highlights of modern practices in Bio-Medical Engineering:
- Rehabilitation Engineering and
- Assistive Technology
- Bio - Signal generation
- Biomedical Sensors
- Bio - Instrumentation
- Physiological Modeling
- Medical and Biological Analysis
- Genomics and Bioinformatics
- Computational Cell Biology
- Bio-Electric field distribution
- Radiation Imaging
- Medical Imaging systems
- Biomedical Optics and Lasers
- The programme is open to the Engineering Faculties, Researchers, students and Industries who are specialised in Electronics/Instrumentation/Biomedical department.
- Faculty from Academic Institutions : Rs 250/-
- Students from Academic Institutions: Rs 100/-
- Participants from Industries: Rs 1000/-
The registration fee must be paid by DD in favor of "The Director, NIT Tiruchirappalli-620015" and payable at SBI, NIT, Tiruchirappalli (code 1617)
- Last date for receipt of application: 12th February, 2014
- Acceptance Notification : 14th February, 2014
- The workshop will be held between 22nd and 23rd February, 2014.
For further details and to register click here