The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIEIT) Delhi has invited applications for the posts of group A scientists 'B' and group B scientific/technical assistants 'A'. Interested candidates can submit their online application on the official website.
The last date for the submission of online application is August 28, 2017 by 5:30 PM.
Vacancies and Pay Scale for NIEIT Recruitment for group A and B posts
There are a total of 340 posts available for the recruitment. 81 posts are vacant for the position of Group A scientists 'B' who are offered a pay scale between Rs 56, 000. 259 posts are available for Group B scientific/technical assistants 'A' whose pay scale is offered as Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400.
The applicants who are interested to apply for the posts must not be above the age of 30 years and should have the required qualifications.
Selection procedure for NIEIT Recruitment for group A and B posts
The group A scients 'B' will have to appear for the written examination which will follow with an interview round. The applicants will be selected on the basis of combined performance in both on 85:15 ratio. Only the candidates who make it through the written examinations will be called for the interview round.
Group B scientific/technical assistants 'A' will only have to attend the written examination round and there will be no interview.
The written examination will have objective type questions and will be OMR based. There will be a total of 120 questions which will be divided as following:
- 60 from computer science
- 60 based on Logical, analytical reasoning, quantitative and qualitative ability and general awareness.
Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
How to Apply for NIEIT Recruitment for group A and B posts
- Visit the official website for NIEIT -nieit.gov.in
- Click on the link that reads 'Recruitment to vacant posts of Scientist- 'B' and Scientific/Technical Assistant -'A' in National Informatics Centre (NIC) on Direct Recruitment Basis'
- Go through the instructions and proceed to apply
- Fill in your details and click on 'Submit'
- Download the application and take print out for future reference.