The National Institute of Biologicals (NIB) has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant and Junior Hindi Translator. NIB recruitment 2020 notification was released for a total of 11 posts. Aspirants who satisfy all the prerequisites set by the NIB can visit the official website to apply. The last date to apply offline is February 2, 2021. The selection of the candidates will be based on the written and skill test. Check the complete details about NIB recruitment 2020.
Top Government Jobs After Class 12
NIB Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
|Post|| SC||OBC ||General||Total|
| Assistant-I|| 1|| 2|| 2||5|
| Assistant-II|| 1|| 2|| 2||5|
| Jr Hindi Translator|| || || 1||1|
|CRITERIA ||DETAILS |
|Name Of The Posts ||Assistant and Junior Hindi Translator |
|Organisation ||National Institute of Biologicals (NIB) |
|Educational Qualification ||Senior Secondary and Post Graduate |
|Experience ||null |
|Job Responsibilities ||null |
|Skills Required ||null |
|Job Location ||Uttar Pradesh |
|Salary Scale ||Rs 19,000 to Rs 1,12,400 |
|Industry ||Government |
|Application Start Date ||November 25, 2020 |
|Application End Date ||February 2, 2021 |
NIB Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- Assistant-I: Class 12th pass with 60 per cent marks with Science subject from a recognized Board or University.
- Assistant -II: Class 12th pass with 50 per cent marks with Arts/Commerce/Science subject from a recognized Board or University.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master degree with 60 per cent marks from a recognized University in Hindi/English as main subject at degree level.
NIB Recruitment 2020: Scale of Pay
- Assistant-I: Pay Matrix Level-4 Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100
- Assistant -II: Pay Matrix Level-2 Rs 19,000 to Rs 63,200
- Junior Hindi Translator: Pay Matrix Level-6 Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400
NIB Recruitment 2020: Age Criteria
- Assistant-I: 30 years
- Assistant -II: 27 years
- Junior Hindi Translator: 30 years
NIB Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Visit the official website of NIB - www.nib.gov.in
- Go to the Careers section.
- Click on the "Advertisement for the various posts in NIB, Noida"
- The official notification will be displayed.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form.
- Submit the application form.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed