National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Auxilary Nurse Midwifery (ANM). The recruitment notification was released for a total of 2019 posts. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility conditions can apply for the post through MP Online Limited (mponline.gov.in) until September 19, 2019. Aspirants can check all the details below regarding Auxilary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) recruitment.
NHM Recruitment 2019: Madhya Pradesh Vacancy Details
- General - 673 vacancies
- EWS - 75 vacancies
- SC - 323 vacancies
- ST - 403 vacancies
- OBC - 545 vacancies
|Name Of The Posts||Auxilary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)|
|Organisation||National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP)|
|Educational Qualification||Pass in class 12th and ANM certificate|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary Scale||Rs 12,000 per month|
|Application Start Date||August 28, 2019|
|Application End Date||September 19, 2019|
Candidate should pass in Class 12th exam besides a certificate in ANM from a recognized University or Institute. One must have registered with Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Council. The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years for the post ANM.
NHM MP Recruitment Details
- There is no application fee for NHM MP ANM recruitment 2019.
- The selection of candidates will be based on an online written test.
- A total of 100 questions were asked in the ANM test.
- The syllabus for ANM comprises of Primary Health Care & National Health Programme, Mother & Child Healthcare, Health Information & Education & Communication and Basic Medical Care.
- Interested candidates should register online through the official website of Madhya Pradesh Limited or National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh on mponline.gov.in or nhmmp.gov.in.