What is NEET?
NEET is conducted for admissions to MBBS and BDS courses.
About the Reservation of seats:
Reserved seats are categorized in the following manner:
- All India quota seats.
- State government quota seats.
- State/ Private/ Management/ NRI quota seats in all private medical/ dental colleges or any private/deemed university, central pool quota seats.
How to download the admit cards?
- The admit cards are available on the official website.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Carry the admit card on the day of the exam (Admit cards will not be sent to candidates by post.).
- Once the admit card is downloaded, a PDF copy of the same will be e-mailed to the candidate on his/ her registered e-mail id.
The admit cards will include the following details:
- Candidate's roll number, name, father's name, photograph, signature, DOB, name and address, and center allotted etc.
- Aspirants are requested to check the details before printing the admit card.
Also read: Supreme Court Scraps NEET Age Limit
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed