The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the exam details of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to the Super Specialty course. The exam authority has started the registration process for NEET SS 2020. NEET SS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination conducted for admission to various DM/ MCh and DNB Superspeciality courses. The NBE also organises other exams such as NEET-PG and NEET-MDS besides conducting a screening test for foreign medical graduates. Check the complete details about NEET Super Speciality 2020 exam.
NEET SS 2020 Eligibility
The official notice reads, "Candidates who are in possession of recognized post graduate medical Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DNB) or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession of the same by 25th September 2020 in accordance with eligible broad specialty qualifications for super specialty courses as mentioned in Annexure B of this Information Bulletin can apply for NEET-SS 2020."
NEET SS 2020 Registration Process
Step 1: Visit the NBE official site - https://www.nbe.edu.in/
Step 2: Click on 'NEET SS'
Step 3: Go to the 'New Registration'
Step 4: Fill all the mandatory fields
Step 5: Submit the NEET SS 2020 application form.
NEET SS 2020 Exam Fee
- Fee - Rs 3750
- GST - Rs 675
- Total - Rs 4,425
NEET SS 2020 Exam Dates
- Availability of the Information Bulletin - August 3, 2020
- Online Submission of the Application Form - August 3 to 23, 2020
- Edit Window - August 24 to 25, 2020
- Admit Card - September 7, 2020
- Examination Date - September 15, 2020
- Declaration of Result - September 25, 2020
NEET SS 2020 Exam Pattern
- There shall be a separate question paper for each super specialty course /clubbed group.
- Total number of questions in each question paper shall be 100 which shall be divided into two Parts; Part A & Part B.
- All the questions shall be at PG Exit level.