The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the NEET result 2020 on October 16. A total of 7,71,500 candidates have passed with flying colours out of 13,66,945. This year, there is a slight drop in the attendance percentage due to the outbreak of COVID-19. Soyeb Aftab of Odisha and Akanksha Singh of New Delhi created history in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) exam with a perfect score of 720 out of 720. Candidates should use their login credentials to check NEET exam result 2020 on the official website at ntaneet.nic.in. Check the latest news and live updates about NEET exam result 2020 below.
NEET Result 2020 Live Updates
|Exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Organiser||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||September 13, 2020|
|NEET Answer Key 2020 (Provisional)||September 26, 2020|
|NEET Special Exam For COVID-19||October 14, 2020|
|NEET Result 2020 Date||October 16, 2020|
|NEET Result 2020 Time||4 PM|
NEET 2020 Result Direct Link
Candidates can check their NEET result 2020 only at the official website of NTA. One should use their roll number and date of birth to check the result of NEET 2020. The NEET result 2020 is available at websites - www.ntaneet.nic.in and www.ntaresults.nic.in.
NEET Exam Result 2020 Live News
- NEET 2020 Result: NTA Condemns Fake News In Social Media
- Mamata Banerjee Congratulates NEET 2020 Candidates
Congratulations to the batch of 2020 NEET students who have been successful this year. Wish you all the success in your lives. Well done to the teachers and parents for bearing with the situation. Do well, students. May all your dreams come true— Mamata Banerjee (@MamataOfficial) October 16, 2020
- NEET 2020 Counselling Details To Be Released Soon
- NEET 2020: Category of Seats To Be Filled
- NEET 2020 Toppers
- NEET Topper Soyeb Aftab Interview
There is no doctor in my family, so I didn't expect this. I had hoped to make it to top 100 or top 50 but I never expected to score 720/720. The exam was being postponed, so there was a lot of pressure. But the goal was to stay calm & utilise time: Soyeb Aftab, #NEET2020 topper pic.twitter.com/9WA6u3NPW3— ANI (@ANI) October 16, 2020
- Education Minister Shares NEET Result 2020 Notice
देश की अत्यंत प्रतिष्ठित प्रवेश-परीक्षा #NEET का परिणाम जारी हो गया है। मेरी ओर से परीक्षा में सफल हुए सभी अभ्यर्थियों को हार्दिक बधाई एवं उनके उज्ज्वल भविष्य की बहुत-बहुत शुभकामनाएं !#NEET2020RESULTS #NEETUG @DG_NTA pic.twitter.com/VinMzKiLEz— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) October 16, 2020
- NEET Cut-off 2020 Released
- NEET Result 2020 Window Activates
- NEET 2020 Scorecard And Merit Rank List To Be Released Soon
- Dr Nishank Requests Budding Doctors To Serve In Rural Areas
As new doctors give the momentum to Hon'ble PM Shri @narendramodi ji's vision of #AatmaNirbharBharat, I urge them to serve in rural areas and needy population in future. #NEETResult2020 #NEETUG @PIB_India @DDNewslive @drharshvardhan @MoHFW_INDIA— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) October 16, 2020
- Minister Asks To Explore Opportunities In Other Sector
Students who couldn't make it, please don't feel disheartened. Opportunities in other sectors are waiting for you. An exam cannot define you. The country needs your intellect and acumen in those sectors.@drharshvardhan @MoHFW_INDIA#NEETResult2020#NEETUG @PIB_India @DDNewslive— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) October 16, 2020
- Education Minister Thanks NTA For NEET 2020 Exam
I thank @DG_NTA for giving a new cohort of Doctors this year. Exams were conducted during "testing" times and the spirit of Cooperative Federalism was clearly visible. I thank all the Chief Ministers for the same. #NEETResult2020 #NEET2020#NEETUG @PIB_India @DDNewslive pic.twitter.com/OEkoOJSWSS— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) October 16, 2020
- NEET 2020 Final Answer Key Released
- NEET Result 2020 Link Activated At www.ntaresults.nic.in
- NEET 2020 Result Declared
- NEET Website Crashed
- NEET Result Link Will Be Activated Soon
- NEET Official Website Not Responding
- NTA Updating NEET Result 2020
- NEET Result 2020 To Be Declared At 4PM
- NEET 2020 Merit List To Be Released Today
- NEET Result 2020 Direct Link
- NEET Result 2020 Validity - Abroad
- NEET Result 2020 Validity In India
- NEET 2020 All India Quota (15%) Reservation
- States That Allow Other State Students To Apply For Private NEET Seats
- NEET 2020 Admission Seats
- NEET 2020 Ranking Criteria
- NEET Result 2020 Available Till January 14
- NEET Phase-2 Answer Key To Be Released
Sir,— NCR Parents Association (@NcrParents) October 16, 2020
As per info, NEET Phase-2 aspirants who appeared on 14thOct20 are unable to view OMR, Ans Key. How & when will they be able to challange it. It needs to be addressed immediately else it will raise apprehensions.
Thank You. #NEET2020 #NEETResult2020
- NEET 2020 Result Today
- NEET Counselling 2020 Schedule To Be Released Soon
- NEET Final Answer Key 2020
- Karnataka CM & Health Minister Helped A Girl To Appear NEET Exam
- NEET 2020 Counselling
- NEET 2020 Phase-2 Exam Analysis
- NTA Conducts NEET 2020 Phase-2 Exam
Varanasi: Candidates arrive at an examination center to appear in NEET re-exam, an entrance test for medical and allied programmes, being held by National Testing Agency (NTA).— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) October 14, 2020
NTA is conducting the examination today for the students who were unable to take it on September 13. pic.twitter.com/NvZQI18boa
- NTA Releases NEET (Phase 2) Admit Card 2020
- NEET 2020 (Phase 2) Eligibility
- NTA's Official Notice On NEET Result 2020
- NTA Releases NEET Result 2020 Declaration Date
- NEET Result 2020 Date Announced
- NEET 2020 Special Exam For COVID-19 Students On October 14
- NEET Result 2020 Likely To Be Delayed
- NEET 2020 Scorecard Validity
- NEET 2020 Counselling
- NEET 2020: Top Six States
- NEET 2020: Number of Seats
Candidates who have qualified in the NEET 2020 exam should get familiar with the next process. The first task of candidates is to check NEET final answer key meticulously. One should know about the counselling procedure, where the NEET score is accepted and NEET cut-off score. It is also advised to know the alternative career options for science stream students after class 12.
Candidates should check the NTA NEET final answer key 2020 without fail after the release of NEET result. The exam authority will release NEET final answer key 2020 for all sets (E1-E6, F1-F6, G1-G6, H1-H6, W1-W6, X1-X6, Y1-Y6 and Z1-Z6). It is advised to download the NEET official answer key 2020 and keep the pdf file for future reference.
How To Check NEET Result 2020
Step 1: Visit the official website - ntaneet.nic.in
Step 2: Find the NEET UG Result 2020 link on the homepage.
Step 3: Enter the roll number, date of birth and security pin.
Step 4: The NEET results 2020 will be displayed on the screen
Step 5: Go through the NEET exam result 2020 and keep the hard copy for future reference.
NEET Result NTA 2020: What Details Required To Check?
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Security pin
NEET UG Result 2020: Details To Check On NEET Scorecard
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Application number
- Roll number
- Overall score
- Subject-wise score
- Percentile score obtained
- NEET All India Rank (AIR)
- Qualifying status
- NEET AIR for 15% AIQ seats
- NEET cut off score
Candidates should obtain a minimum of 50 percentile in NEET exam to qualify for MBBS/BDS courses. Candidates belonging t0 reserved categories such as SC and ST should get the minimum marks of 40th percentile. NEET is mandatory for admission to medical courses in the country.
NEET Result 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When is NEET 2020 result releasing?
A: The NEET result 2020 will be released on October 16.
Q: What is NEET result 2020 time?
A: NTA is likely to release NEET result 2020 at 1 pm.
Q: How Can I Check NEET result 2020?
A: Candidates should use their login details such as roll number and date of birth to check NEET result 2020.
Q: My NEET result is not as expected. How to apply for re-evaluation?
A: Candidates should note that NTA will not provide any chance for re-evaluation of NEET result. The Agency will not encourage any query regarding the NEET result 2020.
Q: Is 500 NEET 2020 a good score?
A: Candidates should score 500 and above in NEET exam to secure a seat in a medical college. Compared to the previous year's trends, a candidate who secures at least 500 marks out of 720 in NEET exam will have a greater chance for admission.
Earlier, the Supreme Court has directed the NTA to conduct the NEET UG exam for candidates who could not appear for the exam on September 13 due to COVID-19 infection or because of residing in the containment zones. Aspirants are advised to visit the official site to check the exam details and NEET results 2020.
The NTA is likely to release NEET result 2020 on October 16. However, there is no official announcement yet regarding the NEET result 2020 date. NEET expert and student's right activist, Dr Amit Gupta tweeted that NEET 2020 is likely to be conducted for COVID-19 students. On the other hand, Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, Union Education Minister, said there will be no delay in the NEET result 2020. Students are advised to keep visiting the official website to track the latest updates.