The results of the second round of NCHM JEE 2017 seat allotment has been released by the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT). Those candidates who have registered for the exam can now check out their results.
Where to check the NCHM JEE 2017 seat allotment second round results?
Candidates can check it out on the NCHM official website.
How to check the NCHM JEE 2017 seat allotment second round results?
In order to check the NCHM JEE 2017 seat allotment second round results, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the NCHM official website nchmcounselling.nic.in
- Click on the Results button on the homepage that reads Seat Allotment Result - Round 2
- Fill in your details such as roll number and password
- Enter the captcha code
- Click Submit
- The results will appear on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference
How many seats will be allotted in the NCHM second round counselling?
A total of 8882 seats will be allotted to successful candidates across 56 participating institutes.
When was NCHM 2017 first round candidates list declared?
The list of candidates for the first round of seat allotment was declared on June 12.
Dates to remember
- The first round counselling happened between June 13 and 16
- Remote admission at aAdmissioncentres (fresh allottee only) after second round of NCHM JEE 2017 seat allotment will be done from June 22 to 24
- Vacancy due to non-reporting will be announced on June 25, 2017
Why is NCHM JEE conducted?
NCHM JEE is conducted for admissions to successful and eligible candidates in B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration.