National Council of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) has released an employment notification for the faculty posts. Candidates can apply through online mode.
NCERT Vacancy details:
- Name of Post: Faculty, Librarian & Other Jobs
- Number of Post: 240
- Last Date To Apply: August 18, 2017
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||No. of vacancy|
- Candidates applying for this post must be a graduate from a government recognized university/institute with a higher percentage of marks to be eligible for going through this recruitment.
- Candidates must be above 21 years of age and below of 62 years.
- For the General/UR category: Rs. 500/-
- For the ST/SC/PWD category candidates: No Fee
- Fee should be submitted through DD in favour "NCERT Branch, New Delhi-110016"
Aspirant whose documents are in accordance with NCERT guidelines must attend the Computer Based Test and Interview.
|Posts Name||Salary given Per month|
|Professor||Rs. 37400-67000/- + AGP Rs. 10000/-|
|Associate professor||Rs. 37400-67000/- + AGP Rs. 9000/-|
|Assistant professor||Rs. 15,600-39,100 with AGP- 6,000/-|
|Librarian||Rs. 37,400 - 67,000 with AGP Rs. 10,000/-|
|Assistant Librarian||Rs. 15,600-39,100 with AGP- 6,000/-|
How To Apply for NCERT Recruitment?
- Candidates interested shall apply online from the website.
- In the "Vacancies" tab "Announcement" for the required post is given applicant need to fill the application form as per given norms there, the applicant may fill accordingly online attached the required document Xerox along with the passport size photo.
- check NCERT notification, click here.
- In the End, Submit it and take a print out of submitted online form to send it to the mentioned address below.
Section Officer, R.I
Dates to focus:
- Last date of Receipt Application: August 18, 2017