The National Buildings Construction Corporate(NBCC) has released a recruitment notification inviting applications from candidates for General Manager, Additional general Manager and various other posts.The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before September 24, 2017.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. Candidates should know that the job location for the various posts will be in Delhi.
Vacancies for NBCC Recruitment 2017
There are a total of 94 vacancies available for recruitment
|General Manager (finance)||01|
|Additional General Manager (finance)||02|
|Deputy General Manager (finance)||06|
|Project Manager (Civil)||05|
|Deputy Project Manager (Civil)||10|
|Deputy Project Manager (Electrical)||05|
|Deputy Manager (Law)||02|
|Assistant Manager (Law)||02|
|Senior Project Executive (Civil)||10|
|Senior Project Executive (Electrical)||03|
|Assistant Manager (HRM)||02|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||02|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||40|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||04|
Eligibility for NBCC Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who are applying for the post of General Manager, Additional General Manager and Deputy General Manager positions must have ICAI or ICWAI or MBA(Finance) or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- The candidates are required to check the official notification for educational qualification related to for the rest of the positions.
|General Manager (finance)||49 yrs|
|Additional General Manager (finance)||45 yrs|
|Deputy General Manager (finance)||41 yrs|
|Project Manager (Civil)||37 yrs|
|Deputy Project Manager and Deputy Manager||33 yrs|
|Assistant Manager and Senior Project Executive||30 yrs|
|Junior Engineer||28 yrs|
The candidates are requested to check for the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
The Selection Process for NBCC Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written or skill test and followed by interview for the recruitment process.
Application Fee for NBCC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who are applying for the Executive posts have to pay an application fee of Rs.1000
- The application fee for the Non-Executive posts have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500
- The candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PWD categories do not have to pay an application fee.
- The candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode - debit card, credit card or net banking method.
How to Apply for NNBC Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - nbccindia.com
- On the home page click on the tab that says Careers.
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Apply online and the make the payment.
- Fill the required details in the space provided.
- Attach your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Download a copy and take a print out for future reference.