The Council of Architecture has released the application forms for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) on their official website. Candidates can apply for the exam online.
NATA is a national level exam conducted for admissions to architecture courses all over the country and is conducted once a year. The last date for submission of the application form is March 2, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NATA 2018:
- Candidates applying for NATA must have 10+2 or equivalent passed/ appearing with mathematics as one of the subjects of the examination.
- Candidates must hold 10+3 Diploma (any stream) passed/ appearing recognised by Central/ State Government with Mathematics as one of the subjects of the examination.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/ appearing, after 10 years of schooling in Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination.
NATA Exam Pattern 2018:
- The question paper will comprise of three sections, i.e. Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
- The question of Mathematics & General Aptitude will be multiple choice questions and Part B will have to be answered on A4 size drawing sheets.
- The total number of questions asked in the exam will be 62.
- The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- For each correct answer, two marks will be awarded to the candidates in Mathematics & General Aptitude test.
Age Limit For NATA 2018:
- No age limit to apply for NATA exam.
How To Apply For NATA 2018:
- Candidates should visit the official website of NATA.
- Click "Register'.
- Read all the instructions and fill the application form accordingly.
- Fill required details in the application.
- Before submitting the details, recheck the filled details.
- Upload the scanned images in the prescribed format.
- Now pay the application fee online.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page of the application form for further use.
NATA 2018- Schedule Of Examination:
- The last date for submission of application form is March 2, 2018.
- The admit card for this exam will be available from April 2, 2018.
- Date & Time of Examination: April 29, 2018 (Sunday) from 10:30 am to 01: 30 pm
The National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA), is a national level test conducted to offer admission to Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) programmes to various government or aided institutes of architecture across India.