An official notification has been released by the Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL), calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for winter internship 2017-2018.
Number of seats
90 seats are open for internship
- Human Resource Projects (Civil Engineering)
- Urban Transport Planning
- Public relations
- Land & R&R
- Environment and Systems (Electrical / Information Technology)
Interested candidates should note that, 'Interns will not be provided with any stipend/ remuneration/ reimbursement towards expenses on travel/ food/ accommodation etc for the internship period.' Official notification can be found at mmrcl.com.
Candidates with the following educational qualification are eligible to apply:
- Inter CA, CA Fresher
- MBA, MMS, PGDM, BMS in HR
- M.Tech / B.Tech - Civil (Final year)
- Graduate in Civil Engineering or Architecture/Planning and pursuing PG; ME or M. Tech
- Graduate in any field and pursuing PG in Mass media, Mass Communications and PR
- Graduate in any Discipline and pursuing PG MA / MS (2 semesters completed)
- Graduate in Engineering/Planning and pursuing PG; MSc/ M.Tech( 2 semesters completed)
- M.Tech / B.Tech -Elec , Electronics, IT or MCA / MBA-IT (Final year)
How to apply for Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Internship Opportunity?
Candidates can submit their application by post to MMRC, BKC Office or else can also email them at email@example.com. 'Applicants must produce endorsement letter / 'No Objection Certificate' (NOC) from the concerned HOD / Training & Placement Cell of their institute / college in prescribed format of MMRCL.'
The last date to apply for the post is 11 December 2017.