The results of the postgraduate common entrance test (PG CET) 2017 has been declared by The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) on the official website. Candidates can view their result now.
Why is the entrance exam conducted?
- Maharashtra University conducted the entrance examination for giving admission to students to Master of Business Administration Health Care Administration (MBA HCA), Master of Science (MSc) in pharmaceutical medicine and Master of Public Health (MPH) in Nutrition courses at the university.
How to check MUHS PG CET results 2017?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the notification that reads "Result of CET Examination for admission to the Post Graduate Courses viz MBA(HCA), MSc(Pharmaceutical Medicine), MPH(Nutrition) for A.Y. 2017-18".
- Check your name and roll number.
- Download the same and take print out of the same for further reference.
The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) is head quartered in Nashik District, Maharashtra, India. It was established in the year 1998 and all colleges and medical institutions in the state of Maharashtra are affiliated to MUHS. There are around 34 Medical Colleges, 27 Ayurved Colleges and around 17 Dental colleges that come under the purview of MUHS.
The University offers Dental and nursing degrees besides five and a half years undergraduate programmes in Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) and Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS). It also offers various post graduate diplomas and programmes like Doctor of Medicine (MD) in various fields, Master of Surgery (MS), Master of Science (MSc).